Safety of all our staff and customers is paramount, please ensure you follow the procedures below when visiting the club:
• A one-way system will be in place and signage/footprints used to guide customers
• Please enter the club via the main door only, ensuring you use the hand sanitiser provided
• One member of your party only should proceed to the members bar to provide contact information for track and trace* and order drinks
• All other members of your group to find a table – there will be seating in the main bar and outside. Customers are welcome to bring their own blankets and pop up chairs for use on the field
• Once you have ordered please collect drinks from the designated collection point and move to your seats – there will be no standing or sitting at the bar.
• Tables inside and out have been set for strict social distancing, so please do not move them
• Please remember that if you are meeting people outside of your household this should be in groups of no more than 6 outside and that you should remain at least 1m away from people you do not live with. It is essential that everyone respects social distancing guidelines to comply with opening restrictions – this does mean that customers who gather in large groups and refuse to disperse, or appear drunk and may not be in control of their actions to follow the guidelines will be asked tm immediately leave the premises.
• Please ensure that children visiting the club remain within family groups and do not visit the toilets alone.
• Toilets – only 2 people to be in the toilets at any one time. Queueing may therefore be required – please follow the signage and/or directions of staff as necessary
• Smoking –As more people will be sitting outside smoking and vaping will be permitted in designated outside areas only.
• Please make all payments by topping up your membership card for prepayment or using contactless cards wherever possible.
• Please accept all the measures we have put into place – they are for the safety of all our staff and customers. We ask that all customers regularly wash their hands or use hand sanitise whilst on the premises and follow the directions of staff as requested.
• If you have any symptoms of Corona virus, or other illnesses, please do not visit us – we look forward to seeing you again when you are feeling well.
*Track and Trace – we will require full name and contact details every time you visit Pauls Sports and Social Club until advised otherwise by Government. ‘Bob’ or ‘member 121’ will not be sufficient information. Refusal to provide these details will mean we are unable to serve you and you will have to leave the premises. All records will be destroyed after 21days in line with guidelines.
Our opening times will be regularly reviewed – we will update these on our website and social media pages. Our initial opening times will be
• Saturday and Sunday 12:00 – 20:00
• Monday – Friday 16:00 – 20:00
If the club is not busy/there no customers are on site staff will have the discretion to close early – if you are considering visiting the club within 60 minutes of the advertised closing time it is advisable to call the club on 01473 604874 to ascertain if we are still open.
Simply Ts Catering
Simply Ts will be opening again at the club and opening hours advised on the Simply Ts Facebook page.
For now a reduced menu will be available, and all food will be served in disposable containers with limited condiments. Please order food at the Kitchen window, following directional signage and then return to your seat. When your food is ready you will be advised it is available from the collection point.